Count Your Blessings
- We are Alive today: More than 1 million people have moved on to their next journey, but we are still here today.
- Our Family and Friends are Alive Today: Of the 1 million individuals that have past, our family and friends are still with us. Someday we may have to bear this pain. Yet we can still be grateful having had them in our lives.
- Health: Whether a cold, flu or other body affliction, we are well and able to enjoy the day. If we fall ill, we have the means to heal and get better.
- Food and Water: Every day we eat and drink almost anything we want. We are never starving.
- Shelter: We have a roof over our heads and can sleep comfortably.
- Senses: We have full use of our eyes, ears, touch, smell, and taste. We can enjoy all the wonders that surround us.
- Sentience: We can form creative thoughts in our minds and have them take shape in our world.
- Great Tools for Creation: We have access to an abundance of tools to create almost any structure, artwork, music or literature. We also have free access to observe and enjoy other’s creations.
- Access to Knowledge: There is a plethora of knowledge passed down through the ages as well as new discoveries that are always available to us to learn from.
- Freedom: Our minds are free to consider, dream or create. In many countries, individuals have the liberty to do as they please assuming they do not trespass on others. As the world broadens and communication expands, there is hope that this will be the case worldwide.
Although things may go wrong in our lives from time to time, for the most part, we have a happy and abundant life. It is when we are deprived of something we take notice. Each day we take the time to look around to see what we have to be grateful. Family and friends, health and happiness, items of endearment or moments of creation, we can find many things to be thankful.
Today we are thankful to be alive, healthy, and free
Be Well, Have Gratitude and Spread Goodwill